Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Frizz Blog One... Let me introduce my hair...

My Hair Care Routine
*********************************************************************************
Shampoos – Millcreek No Sulfer Biotin Shampoo/KMS No Sulfer Shampoo/Organix No Sulfer Shampoo... (you get me on the no sulfer?)
Conditioners – Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner ( Saturdays on my Poo Days),V05, Herbal Essence...Leave in – Knot Today, CantuMoisturizing leave in Elixer- Water and GlycerinTreatments – Ovation Cell Therapy Oils – Organic Virgin Coconut, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, jojoba oi
l*********************************************************************************
Routine – I am transitioning until July 2010 to remove the Just 4 Me hair texture softener. ~ keep me in your prayers~I co wash daily and use OCT treatment every evening with my fave oils.
AM:I wash n go or wear puffs, but I'm definately trying to mainstreem my routine and make it as basic as possible so I'm babying my hair.
PM:I dampen my hair or rinse out product from the day and using a tint bottle apply OCT (Ovation Cell Therapy) and my favorite oils to my scalp. I work it out to my hair ends... baggy, double wrap and call it a night.
Deep Condition Saturday (post Shampoo- I'm now shampooing every other week) 15 min-1 hour.Ice Cold rinse.
*********************************************************************************
Daily – I moisturize moisurize moisturize!! My hair is loving all the moisture from the co washes, the cantu, shea butters, and s curl moisturizer. On top of that I'm drinking as much water as I can! This is not only beneficial to my kidneys, skin (especially with me taking biotin), but it is keeping my hair quenched!!!My protective styles are either a bun or wiggin' it. I'm cutting back on these too because I don't always want to pull back my hair since I'm concentrating on the growth at my hairline...
*********************************************************************************
Vitamins: B12, Biotin, Iron, Folic Acid, Garlic, Liquid MV, MSM
*********************************************************************************
Current Length: Neck LengthImmediate Goal: Collar Bone- August 2009Next Immediate Goal: SL - October 2009Long Term: WL - Dec 2012Hair Type: 4 a/b Textlaxed- transistioning to natural (July 2010)*********************************************************************************
Challenges: OCT(doing on my own)Short Hair Challenge (BHM)*********************************************************************************
"If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well."- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
*********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment