Sunday, March 29, 2009

Yeah I'm Kinky... And?!

You know what, making the decision to go chemical free is.... scary. I have THICK KINKY 4A hair and to top it off, I tried and that's a BIG TRIED to texturize my own hair LOL!
I'm no cosmetologist and I don't follow directions very well so what was I thinkin?!
I'm really stepping out cos I'm not wiggin as much as I usually did, I'm washing and going and if folks don't like my hair... their problem.
Today I tried a conditioner wash... no gel just conditioner... wellas I sit and type, my hair is still coated with the conditioner and is very visible LOL! hopefully this dries up and looks good cos I wanna try it again very soon....
I'm still frizzy headed... maybe that's the combo of the texturized hair and my natural hair....
I just seriously can't wait for reveal day~ July 30, 2010 baby, that's when I stop transitioning and cut off off the perm!!! Hallelujer!!!!
So this is the time when I must practice patience.... God give me strength :)

No comments:

Post a Comment